Sunday 8 November 2015

Old Work, New Space

Well, after the move we are finally out of boxes ...mostly, but we still have to get rid of a load of stuff. I suppose that's the next job before we try to get the planners on board and start knocking the house about. One of the jobs that will need to be done is to bring the studio up to a living standard. Until that happens I have cleared a bit of space in it and have managed to do some work this weekend (to be posted later). This is how the studio currently looks;

Whilst unpacking my painting stuff I took a few photos of old paintings that I have never posted, and hadn't seen for years. Whilst packing, moving and unpacking might be a pain in the rear, I do like pottering in my studio. These are 15+ years old. I think  they were painted after Seth was born, but I could be wrong.
 Sara's Granny
 Abstract Landscape
 Abstract
 View From Crayke
 Abstract
 The Field
 Tholthorpe Tracks

 Sandy Lane
 Abstract
Sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment